Meeting pilot needs for fuel, repair, storage and education, Valley International Airport provides full service aviation operations support.
Developed ramp and apron space for build-to-suit (not by airport) general aviation hangars.
This newly developed area includes:
- Dedicated road access
- Access controlled area
- Dedicated aircraft wash pad
- Easy access from FM 509 on the east side of the field
- Access to underground utilities (water and sewer)
- Perfect for small aviation specialty retail businesses
- GA-friendly atmosphere
- Precision approach to longest runway in the RGV
- 3 runways
- Index B Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting
Email: Jose A. Mulet
Texas State Technical College
Aviation Maintenance Technology
The Aviation Maintenance Technology program at Texas State Technical College Harlingen prepares students for entry-level employment positions in aviation maintenance, and also prepares them to successfully pass FAA licensing certifications.
Aircraft Repair & Restore
Gulf Aviation Inc.
A full service repair facility which specializes in producing and delivering quality inspection, modification and repair work.
TIA Aeronautics Inc.
Tiger International Aircraft Aeronautics Inc.
Fixed Based Operator
Gulf Aviation Inc.
FBO Line Services:
Fueling, charter flight arrangement, hangar storage, tie down, start carts, lavatory service, aircraft washing and detailing, ground air conditioning unit, oxygen service.
Jet A and 100LL at competitive prices, existing airline “into-plane” contracts include Federal Express, American Eagle, United Express, Southwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, United Parcel Service, Airborne Express, DHL Worldwide, Reliant Air, Western Petroleum contract customers, and the Dept. of Defense.
- General Aviation Maintenance, Minor & Major Repair
- Commercial Airline Emergency On-Call Maintenance: 727, 737, 757, DC-10, ATR-42, EMB-120
- Ticket Counter Sales & Check-in
- Boarding Gate Services
- Ground Handling and Lavatory Services
- Baggage Handling
- Cabin Cleaning
- 6 GSCs on staff
Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
Flight Training Services
- On-demand 24-hour service
- Satellite Weather System
- Pilots’ Lounge
- Courtesy Car/Transportation
- Executive Conference Room
- Hotel/Ground Transportation Arrangements
- Flight Planning Room
- Quick Turn Fuel Service
- Snooze Room
Sun Valley Aviation
Phone: (956) 421-4545
Sun Valley Aviation offers JetA and 100LL at competitive prices, as well as self-serve and full-service 100LL. Jet A is given full service using late model equipment and trained ground personnel; it is not sold pre-mixed with Prist additive but Sun Valley Aviation’s trucks are equipped with specialized injectors to add Prist to fuel orders if necessary.
Sun Valley Aviation aircraft storage is available in the brand new hangar located north of the terminal facility on the north GA ramp at Valley International Airport. Sun Valley Aviation also has options to build two more hangar facilities once the main hangar is full. Because Sun Valley Aviation had the largest private lease option area at Valley International Airport, it can accommodate the construction of a private hangar on the flight line.
Sun Valley Aviation’s maintenance department is dedicated to quality, safety, and customer service. Sun Valley Aviation’s use of industry controls in concert with existing regulations provides a high level of quality aircraft maintenance care, resulting in a safer end product. Sun Valley Aviation prides itself on adhering to manufacturers’ recommended procedures, providing continuous training to its staff, performing regular inspections, and closely abiding regulations.
Flight Training Services:
Sun Valley Aviation has uses different equipment for each certificate being sought. Qualified instructors are ready to guide customers through training in the most cost-effective and efficient way possible. A “Private Pilot” license is required to fly solo and/or with passengers – Sun Valley Aviation’s links to various licenses provide basic information about ratings and endorsements and the Sun Valley Aviation is well-equipped to answer any questions and welcomes customers to stop by to speak with an instructor.
Our Fleet Training Aircraft:
- A-36 Bonanza
- Flight Simulation
- Limousine service
- Rental cars
- Courtesy cars
- Hotel reservations
- Entertainment tickets
- Airplane/car detailing
- Pre-printed directions, maps and local expertise
- 24-hour service
Gulf Avionics, Inc.
FAA Certified Repair Station # GVXR040L
Capabilities & Services:
- Installation of all equipment we sell.
- Bench repair on most makes and models.
- VFR & IFR checks of transponders, altimeters, Mode C and static system tests as required by FAR 91.411 and 91.413.
- GPS IFR installations and certifications.
- Troubleshooting and repair of aircraft lighting systems
- Honeywell (formerly Bendix/King)
- BFGoodrich Stormscope
- Insight Strikefinder
- Graphic Engine Monitors